Become a Close to My Heart Consultant.
Why become a Close to My Heart Consultant?
If you are thinking of becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant I am sure you have a lot of questions about it.
There are so many reasons for joining this great company, and there really is no risk! You have nothing to lose!
Let me show you how being a consultant can be a business of whatever size you like, a hobby, or simply a way to reduce your own crafting expenses.
My Indulgent Hearts Sales team are spread from Western Australia to Queensland, so it does not matter if you are near or far. If you love crafting then we’d love you to join our growing team.
I am so proud to be a Close to my Heart Consultant and Executive Manager of the Indulgent Hearts team. I would love you to join our team and share the fun.
I thrive on helping my team to grow and have won numerous award for Top Recruiter, Western Australia, and Australia.
I work hard with individual team members to support them in growing their own individual businesses. One of my proudest moments was seeing one of my team, Alsion Hornsey, on stage at the annual convention receiving an award for 5th Team Builder in Australia / New Zealand and earning an all expenses paid cruise in Dubai for herself and a friend for her achievements in her business.
I offer exclusive tutorials and Cricut Craftroom Files. a team Facebook page for sharing ideas, and chat, regular team events, training sessions and one on one mentoring, as well as challenges, rewards and incentives. I would love to support you and help you to grow the business of your dreams.
Here are some of my most frequently asked questions about becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant.
1. What are the benefits of being a consultant?
- It’s fun
- Enjoy great discounts and earn free products and even bigger discounts.
- Participate in awesome training events
- Meet a fabulous group of like-minded crafters
- Earn some extra income
- Build a business of whatever size you choose to fit your goals and lifestyle
- Earn recognition and rewards including international travel.
Receive a free online business address (OBA) where your customers can purchase Close to My Heart products through you and have them shipped straight to their door. You do not have to stock or ship products yourself.
2. How much does the New Consultant Kit cost? The new consultant kit is is $129 (plus shipping of $19.50 in Australia) Each kit includes the basic business supplies you need to start your journey and is valued over $300 Along with your kit you will receive $75 AUD / $80 NZD in Select Product Credit you can use to purchase the creative supplies of your choice! Join us and discover all the wonderful rewards of being a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant. so you are getting a great deal!
3. What comes in the New Consultant Kit? As part of your enrolment you will purchase the Consultant Kit for only $130. Your kit includes the basic business and creative supplies you need to start your journey and is valued over $435! Please click here for the most up to date list of the contents of the current kit.
4. What are the sales requirements? The sales requirement is $350 retail (before your discount) per calendar quarter to stay an active Consultant. The first quarter you join up there is no minimum; your minimum requirements begin in your first FULL quarter as a consultant.
5. Do I get a discount on purchases? Consultants enjoy a minimum discount of 22% up to 35% depending on their sales for the month in addition to earning FREE product. Senior Directors and above also earn an additional 5% – 15% of personal override commission ON TOP of the regular commission and free product. Your earning potential is unlimited.
6. Is there an opportunity for new Consultants to earn free products? Absolutely! With the “Straight to the Top” program you can earn bonus products for reaching sales targets within your first 90 days as a consultant. You can be the hostess of your own events and earn free products as hostess rewards. I also offer incentives to team members for monthly challenges.
7. What if I don’t want to build a business and I just want to get the discount for myself on future orders? You are welcome! The majority of Consultants are Hobbyists or Personal Use Consultants and do not do parties or hold classes or workshops. You are welcome to simply enjoy the discount on your own orders and those of your crafty friends.
8. What if I don’t place $500 in a quarter or place any orders at all? Once you sign up, you have a full quarter to make your sales minimum which means that if you sign up today, you have until the end of June 2015 to enjoy the full discount if you choose. Then if you do not have a total of $650 in orders from April – June you simply drop to a Junior Consultant.
9. What is a Junior Consultant? A Junior Consultant has a minimum sales target of $200 per quarter, enjoys a 10% discount on products and all the other benefits of being a consultant, though cannot be a team builder. Being a Junior Consultant gives you a grace period to build your sales back up, or just to enjoy the lower sales requirement but enjoy a discount on your favourite crafting goodies.
10. How long will I be a Consultant if I order the kit and then do nothing? If you sign up today, you will be an active consultant, enjoying a 22% discount on all your CTMH purchases, until June 30th 2017. Then on July 1st 2017 you will be a Junior Consultant. If no further orders are placed then you will become a former consultant on October 1st 2017.
11. Do I need to give the Kit back if I drop? No. Everything is yours to keep. No strings attached.
12. Are you required to maintain an inventory? No. There are so many different products that CTMH actually suggests that you do not maintain an inventory. You can place an order for 1 item or 1000 items, so there is really no need to keep an inventory.
13. Does the company offer Hostess gifts? If so, who pays for them? Yes! Close to my Heart pays for the hostess rewards. And, as a Consultant, you are welcome to be your own Hostess and earn more free goodies!
14. Does CTMH offer any training or events? YES! CTMH have the most fun, informative and value for money training events I have ever been to. I’m a high school teacher, so I have been to a LOT! There are so many different training options available including lots of great videos. There is an entire listening library of recorded conference calls, bulletin boards for artwork, business, templates, Studio J, Swaps, Mentoring, and more. They have pre-designed projects and workshops for us to use. There are annual regional events all over Australia as well as leadership training in Melbourne in March, and Convention in Adelaide in October. There is an office here in Australia you can call if you have questions. They are super speedy to get back to you to, usually within an hour! You will never be without help. I offer my project guides to my team members for free so they can use them for classes with their own customers and I am only an email, phone call or FB message away for help, advice and mentoring
14.How much is it to have a website? All Consultants have FREE websites, so your friends and customers can place orders online, 24 hours a day
15. Can Consultants send out newsletters? Of course! CTMH send out a monthly newsletters to your customers who choose to subscribe to it via your website, or you can send your own personalised email. I use MailChimp to send professional looking emails to my customers.
16. Can you tell me a little more about you and your team? Sure. Click here to read all about me, my family, and my Close to my Heart business
17. How do you sign up? You can sign up at my website here. It will take you less than 5 minutes and your New Consultant Kit will be sent out to you right away
18. How long will it take to receive my kit? They typically ship in 1-2 days of receiving your online application. You will receive a tracking number so that you can track your package and know exactly when it will arrive. It usually takes 5 to 10 business days to arrive.
19. Can I contact you if I have questions after I sign up? Of course. I am available to my team via phone, email and Facebook. I am more than happy to help you get started building a business, or just encourage you if you would simply like to join for your own personal use.
Email me: mandy@hallof indulgence.com.au
chat to me on Facebook: Mandy Hall
I’m always ready to chat about the Close to My Heart Opportunity.